sexta-feira, 23 de agosto de 2013

Aula de Conversation

Essas são apenas algumas conversas que eu preparei para sala de aula com os alunos, todas são para grupos de 3 pessoas, aproveitem...

Conversation 1
1 - Hi, people!
2 - Hello, (nome dos colegas)
3 - Hello, how are you?
1 - I'm fine.
2 - I'm ok, and you?
3 - Fine, thanks.
1 - Where do we to have lunch today?
2 - We can eat at downtown.
3 - Yes, I want to eat meat and vegetable, and you?
1 - I want fish today.
3 - I don't know what to eat, but I know that I'll drink, Orange juice.

Conversation 2
1 - Hello, friends!
2 - Hello!
3 - Hi, how are you?
1 - I'm not very well.
2 - I'm fine, and you?
3 - Fine, but what happened?
1 - My dog, is sick.
2 - Oh God! is it serious?
1 - I don't know.
3 - you have your keep one's temper, it's going to be alright.
2 - Yes, don't be sad.
3 - ok, I have to go now!

Conversation 3
1 - Hi, what do you want to drink?
2 - Hi, I want to drink green tea, and you?
3 - I want soda.
1 - Do you go to eat?
2 - Yes, I want to eat meat and potate.
3 - I want French fries and a sandwich;
1 - How do you want your meat?
2 - I want rare, please.
3 - Ah, and my soda with ice.
1 - ok, More anything?
2 - No, thank you?
3 - No...

Conversation 4
1 - Hi, do you go to buy some book?
2 - Hello, I'm (nome), I need a math book!
3 - Hi, I help you!
2 - Thank you, what's your name?
3 - My name is (nome)
1 -  Please, drink a coffee first.
2 - Oh, thank you, my coffee and milk.
3 - Yes, my too.
1 - ok, I go to make coffee for you.
2 - ok, I need to buy a book for my little sister.
3 - Is pretty, congratulation
1 - Your coffee, have a good drink, goobye!

Goodbye, friends!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário